[Mailman-Users] Can someone refresh my memory?

Tom Ray tom at detroitonline.com
Wed Apr 26 21:30:32 CEST 2006

Our mail server crashed and we didn't have a back up of the Exim
configuration file. We had some mailman lists running and I remember
there was a command I put up at the top on the configuration file but I
can't remember what is was. Can someone refresh my memory?

I believe it was something along the lines of
MM_LISTS=lists.list1.tld:lists.list2.tld

Am I right? I already have the MAILMAN_HOME and MAILMAN_WRAP already
set.

Thanks!