[Mailman-Users] Any easy way to remove one email address from a queued message?

Sam Cannell sam at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Apr 27 01:59:04 CEST 2006

Our mail server is choking on a (syntactically incorrect) recipient
address for a message in Mailman's queue.  The message has been
delivered to some of the recipients, but Mailman keeps retrying this one
address and not continuing with the rest:

2006-04-27 09:10:18 SMTP call from localhost (hostname.removed)
[127.0.0.1] U=list dropped: too many syntax or protocol errors (last
command was "rcpt TO:<'username at domain'>")
2006-04-27 09:25:19 SMTP call from localhost (hostname.removed)
[127.0.0.1] U=list dropped: too many syntax or protocol errors (last
command was "rcpt TO:<'username at domain'>")

I've replaced the email address in those logs, but the invalid part is
the ''s around it.  Is there any way I can remove the invalid address
from the message to allow it to deliver to the rest of the recipients?

Thanks,

Sam