[Mailman-Users] List config files

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Apr 27 03:15:51 CEST 2006

Tom Kavanaugh wrote:

>I would like to know where these individual mail list config files are
>stored.
>So I can just copy them over for the new lists.

The list configuration, membership, etc. are stored as a Python pickle
in lists/<listname>/config.pck, but that is not what you want.

Use 'bin/config_list -o' to write the configuration of the base list to
a plain text file. Possibly edit this a bit and then use
'bin/config_list -i' to apply it to additional lists. See
'bin/config_list --help' for details.