[Mailman-Users] Any easy way to remove one email address from aqueued message?

Sam Cannell sam at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Apr 27 04:45:36 CEST 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 18:36 -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Sam Cannell wrote:
> >
> >Our mail server is choking on a (syntactically incorrect) recipient
> >address for a message in Mailman's queue.  The message has been
>
> Step three. The hard way. If you are proficient with Python and
> Mailman, use bin/withlist to start an interactive session with the
> list. Load the message and the metadata from the queue entry .pck
> pickle, delete the bad address from the recips list in the metadata
> and then either call Mailman.Handlers.SMTPDirect.process(mlist, msg,
> msgdata) or repickle the message and metadata in a .pck file and put
> it in the out queue or the retry queue.

I'd prefer to do it this way, however I haven't really worked much with
that side of mailman.  I've looked around the mailman site for
information about the classes and functions I have access to through
withlist, but haven't had a lot of luck.  Is there any documentation
like this online?

Thanks,

Sam