[Mailman-Users] [Mailman-cabal] Cannot update Mailman FAQ

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Thu Apr 27 17:04:33 CEST 2006

And your point is?

Of course I be deluded and imagining the error response I got back
but then again 17 days is a long time in the life of a file's
permissions.

Richard

btw: I think I have seen comments about the same problem in recent
postings to the recent mailman-user archives by other users. Can
anyone confirm whether they have seen a similar problem or is it just
me being picked on by the FAQ wizard.