[Mailman-Users] Can 'mailman at domain' be changed ?

Ace Suares lists at suares.an
Sat Apr 29 13:47:41 CEST 2006

Thx,

But unfortunately we already have
add_virtualhost('list.domain.com', 'list.domain.com') in place, since the
webinterface is at https://list.domain.com and the mail gets handled
@list.domain.com

But I'll figure this out, we need to move to 2.1.8 anyway, soon.

Thanx,
Ace

--
The manipulation of objects is much easier than
objecting to manipulation

Suares & Co, Open Source Solutions
mail: Gravenstraat #4, Willemstad, Curacao (NA)
phone: +599 786 23 73
fax: +31 848 707 705
web: http://www.suares.an email: ace at suares.an