[Mailman-Users] Mailing-list in HTML

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri Aug 4 10:47:04 CEST 2006

At 10:29 AM +0200 2006-08-04, Quentin wrote:

>  I use mailman since a few days and I can't send the mailing-list in HTML
>  format. How can I configure my mailman to send this page :
>
>  http://www.comblainaupont.be/spip.php?page=nouveautes

You don't.  Mailman will, for the most part, transmit to the mailing
list recipients whatever you send to it.  You can configure filtering
and conversion so that HTML gets stripped to plain text, and so that
unsupported attachment types get removed, but that's it.

If you want HTML-formatted messages to be sent to your recipients,
then you need to write HTML-formatted messages for them to read.  How
you do that is going to be dependant on whatever program you use to
read and write e-mail.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.