[Mailman-Users] ContentType is changed from text/html to multipart/mixed

Ki Song ki at knifecenter.com
Wed Aug 9 19:30:07 CEST 2006

For some reason, even though I formatted my message as content-type
text/html, mailman changes the content-type to multipart/mixed.

I checked the content filtering settings and nothing there that I can see
changes the content type. The only one I see is an option to change from
text/html to text/plain (which is not turned on).

Does anyone know how to keep the content-type as text/html?

Regards,
Ki