[Mailman-Users] add_member with nomail option set?

Alexander Lazarevich alazarev at itg.uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 21 16:42:04 CEST 2006

I've trying to add members to a list, via command line, with the nomail
option set. add_member doesn't have that option. I checked clone_member,
which *says* it will clone a members settings to a new account, but that
doesn't seem to inherit the nomail option.

How do I create new members via command line, or set the members nomail
flag via command line. There is no way the only way to do this is via the
web interface, is there?

Thanks,

Alex