[Mailman-Users] SMTPHOST?

Oleg D. perl at ipchains.ru
Fri Aug 25 14:22:07 CEST 2006

Jay Vaagen wrote:

>Anyone have any suggestions on this issue?
>

>Mailman is running, and I've created a few different mailing lists.
>
>I'm running Blue Quartz and have virtual domains. Currently all email sent
>from Mailman is originating from my localhost FQDN. I would like email from
>one of my virtual domains to originate from that domain name/IP, not the
>localhost domain name and IP..
>

>Is this possible?
>

>Thanks!
>

>Jay

>Security Policy:
>http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.027.htp

mm_cfg.py:
VIRTUAL_HOST_OVERVIEW = On
VHOST_EMAIL_HOST = '<DOMAIN>'
VHOST_URL_HOST = 'www.<DOMAIN>'

add_virtualhost(VHOST_URL_HOST, VHOST_EMAIL_HOST)
add_virtualhost(VHOST_EMAIL_HOST, VHOST_EMAIL_HOST)

and in lists' options set the right virtualdomain you'd like to use.

Note that MTA must deliver mail for this domain

--
Oleg D.

--
don't believe every word people use to say, they might be wrong.