[Mailman-Users] Stupid newbie request

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Mon Aug 28 06:10:02 CEST 2006

At 1:51 PM -0400 2006-08-27, Bob Landman wrote:

>        If the intent was to make a useful product for people to use for the
>  fun and education of doing it as a collaborative effort (that is what GNU
>  is all about isn't it?), then I'd expect the writers of such code to cut
>  those of us who use the program just a bit of slack when we offer honest
>  suggestions as to what we would like to see in the product.

We do try to cut the users some slack when they are using our tools
in ways that are available to them and make sense to them, even if
they were not originally designed to work that way, but then we would
appreciate your cutting us some slack in return.  That's all I'm
asking for.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.