[Mailman-Users] FAQ 5.3 localdomain.localhost problem

Dewhirst, Rob dewey at ku.edu
Fri Dec 1 17:01:31 CET 2006

<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=all#5.3>

I have the correct DEFAULT_HOST_NAME, DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST and
DEFAULT_URL_HOST in mm_cfg.py and I am still getting emails with urls
referring to localdomain.localhost in them.  I have restarted mailman
after the change.

I noticed in Defaults.py there is a note that DEFAULT_HOST_NAME has been
replaced with DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST.

In any case, they are both defined and both correct. DEFAULT_HOST_NAME
was NOT defined in my mm_cfg.py file when the problematic list was
created. I added it to solve this problem.  No other lists or new ones I
create have this problem.  This was the first list I created that has
this problem.

Ideas?