[Mailman-Users] mbox files

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Mon Dec 4 02:15:23 CET 2006

Oh yeah, one other minor issue with arch - in January of 2000, my list got
some messages with a year of "100", as in "^Date: Sat, 1 Jan 100 16:58:49
-0500 (EST)".  arch files them all under today's date. It would be nice if
arch could handle those, but I'm not holding my breath in expectation
since it's not likely to affect anybody else for 94 years or so.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com> http://blog.xcski.com/
Is it so difficult to master your bloody pride and admit that yes, a bunch