[Mailman-Users] Another hint

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Mon Dec 4 18:30:21 CET 2006

I'm getting this message when I try to fix the archives:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/lib/mailman/bin/arch", line 187, in ?
    main()
  File "/var/lib/mailman/bin/arch", line 172, in main
    archiver = HyperArchive(mlist)
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/HyperArch.py", line 599, in
__init__
    self.__super_init(dir, reload=1, database=db)
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/pipermail.py", line 289, in
__init__
    d = pickle.load(f)
cPickle.UnpicklingError: could not find MARK

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com> http://blog.xcski.com/
I've long believed that a large amount of our current technology was invented