[Mailman-Users] VERP and AOL feedback

Rob Jackson robertj at linux4free.com
Mon Dec 4 22:25:03 CET 2006

I have read a couple threads on this, but none have really been able to help
me.

I need to get the AOL feedback to work, but I need more header information.
VERP works great if it wasn't for one problem.  We have a HUGE customer
base, and this changes header information that the customer sees.

Is there anyway I could add header like X-Member.  This way it does not
interfere with what they see, or use for filtering.  I have added custom
headers already to our mailings, but I am not sure how I would go about
getting the actual e-mail address of the customer in there.

Thanks
-Rob