[Mailman-Users] mails send from a webmail system dont get a Subject_prefix if there are umlauts

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Tue Dec 5 08:10:51 CET 2006

Hi,

recently we noticed, that mails send from our webmailsystem TWIG
containing a german umlaut in the subject aren't getting a
Subject_prefix from maliman. Mails from other mailclients do get the
Subject_prefix.

The problem seams, that twig isn't encoding the subject correctly, so it
get invalid and thats why mailman isn't setting a Subject_prefix.

Is there a way to get mailman setting the Subject_prefix?

Thanks for hints and comments!

Regrads

Götz
--