[Mailman-Users] Email Command Confirmations

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Dec 5 20:48:03 CET 2006

At 2:09 PM -0500 12/5/06, deepali wrote:

>  3 - Do I have to compile the code after I change it?  Do I have to
>  recreate the list to make the changes work?

Once you change the source code, Python should automatically detect
the change and compile that for you on-the-fly, after you stop and
restart Mailman.

As for everything else, I don't know that I can add anything useful.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.