[Mailman-Users] Converting mailman 2.0.3 to 2.1.5

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Dec 6 15:29:22 CET 2006

At 7:37 AM -0600 12/6/06, Tim Tyler wrote:

>    We are about to convert from Mailman 2.0.3 on an AIX 5.1 server
>  which we installed over 5 years ago to mailman 2.1.5 on a new RedHat
>  server.  The versions appear to be significantly different.  I am
>  guessing we can't simply copy over the list structure to the new
>  mailman.  What is the recommended approach for converting lists from
>  2.0.3 to 2.1.5?

Did you check the FAQ?  Is there anything in FAQ 4.32 that you do not
understand, or want clarification on?

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.