[Mailman-Users] Mailman archive messages

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Dec 7 22:33:08 CET 2006

Paul Tomblin wrote:

>I've lost more files to badly written programs than to PEBKAC errors.  So
>I'd be more inclined to trust "rm" than "arch".

This thread is fun, but just to be clear, I responded the way I did to
the OP because the OP was not at all clear about what was wanted, so I
gave an answer that would not remove the list.mbox file in case it was
still wanted and would not remove structure that might be required to
continue archiving new posts.