[Mailman-Users] Mailman archive messages(not rm, but install!)

Alan McConnell alan at patriot.net
Thu Dec 7 22:57:16 CET 2006

On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 03:37:41PM -0500, Todd Zullinger wrote:

> > What, "rm -rf" not good enough for you?
	<G>  Yeah, yeah.

Meanwhile, I am adminning(sp?), through my ISP, a new but quite active
E-list.  But their mailman install is incomplete; they haven't put in
Pipermail(about which I know _nothing_).  I'm saving all the messages --
mbox format -- and have the hope that when the Pipermail archiving
program is installed, I will be able to collect, collate, shuffle,
and massage these messages and then ship them off to the new very
skilful tech staff that my ISP is allegedly hiring, and they will
be able to slip this collection adroitly into place.  And it will
be as if archiving was always in place . . .

Can this be done?  or am I dreaming wild dreams?

Best wishes,

Alan

--
Alan McConnell :  http://patriot.net/users/alan
    "The intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy."