[Mailman-Users] Mailman archive messages(not rm, but install!)

Alan McConnell alan at patriot.net
Fri Dec 8 00:27:30 CET 2006

On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 06:04:55PM -0500, Barry Warsaw wrote:

> On Dec 7, 2006, at 5:22 PM, Paul Tomblin wrote:
>
> > I've just spent two days manipulating a bunch of mbox files into
> > archives.
> > Let me tell you how it goes:
>
> [Screams of pain omitted]
>
> Have I mentioned recently how long I've been looking for a volunteer
> to help make all this not suck?  ;}  Pipermail is just one of those
> things that people either live with or ditch.
	Neither of you gentlemen is cheering me up!

The horrible news:  the mailman that I admin is run on my ISP.  The
chance that the PatriotNet people will reboot to get my archive in
order is . . .  not great, to say the least.

The less bad news: there are no archives existing on this list.
PatriotNet has just installed mailman(actually about two months ago)
and only one person(me) is AFAIK yelling for archives.

Alan, hoping for cheerier information

--
Alan McConnell :  http://patriot.net/users/alan
    "The intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy."