[Mailman-Users] Admin Page

Dave Foran dave at hamnet.org
Sat Dec 9 21:31:24 CET 2006

I got it fixed and arrgh  the system is corrupted and the user list is gone

Which now asks this question..  I have a system also using Smartlist.
While a bit of a stinker ( I took over the system from afreind who passed

But the option I really do like is that every night the contents of the
users distibution list
is e-mailed to the list owner and the users are backed up into a 3 day

Does mailman have a provision for backing up the users list on a daily basis