[Mailman-Users] is the arch utility missing in OSX server mailman installation?

Larry Dieterich macparamedic at mac.com
Wed Dec 13 02:46:16 CET 2006

Thanks for the help.

I am using the Apple-provided Mailman pre-installed on Tiger Server.
10.4.8 Build 8L127

I found the FAQ's referenced, but they seem mostly for setup, which I
have successfully done.

My problem is with the archive reconstruction.

Dan pointed me to the location for the scripts, which Apple has
placed in /usr/share/mailman/Mailman/
There is a directory there called Archiver. I assume that this is the
tool I need but I am stumped about how to make it rebuild the archive
from the .mbox file which is located in
/private/var/mailman/archives/private/

I'm shakey on the command line and I'm kind of thrashing around here.
I appreciate the support.

Larry

--
Macintosh Paramedic