[Mailman-Users] is the arch utility missing in OSX server mailman installation?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Dec 13 03:14:35 CET 2006

At 5:46 PM -0800 12/12/06, Larry Dieterich wrote:

>  I found the FAQ's referenced, but they seem mostly for setup, which I
>  have successfully done.

I just updated FAQ 1.21 to include the following text at the bottom:

	All other support issues relating to using the Apple-provided
	versions of Mailman under MacOS X should be first directed to
	Apple, since they are the ones that modified the Mailman
	installation to suit their environment and they have not
	shared their changes with us.  If we can confirm that the
	issues you're having are not unique to the Apple-provided
	version of Mailman, we will try to provide whatever
	assistance we can.  If you have a particular problem with
	the Apple-provided version of Mailman and you manage to find
	out what the solution is, please let us know and we will try
	to keep this FAQ entry up-to-date.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.