[Mailman-Users] User unsubscribing

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu Dec 14 04:35:04 CET 2006

At 6:35 PM -0500 12/13/06, Alan McConnell wrote:

>  But when I went back to check: there "I" am, still a member.
>
>  My question: how can that happen?

The web page may have been cached at a proxy between you and the
server, or it may be cached internally to your web browser.  Try
doing a forced reload of the page from your web browser, and see if
you can figure out whether or not there is a transparent proxy
between you and the web server.

That's about all I can think of, off the top of my head.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.