[Mailman-Users] Exclude Files csv

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Dec 14 19:29:19 CET 2006

Lorenzo Ortega wrote:

>    I would like to know how can I exclude mails in only one list,
>depending of what kind of attach.

See the list admin interface Content filtering options. You can filter
based on MIME type, and beginning with Mailman 2.1.6 you can also
filter based on file name extension.

Note that this will only remove unwanted message parts, not the entire
message unless all its parts are removed. If you want to
reject/discard the entire message if it contains any '.csv' or '.zip'
attachments, you can ust Privacy options...->Spam
filters->header_filter_rules to do that.