[Mailman-Users] Wrong group

Ralph Utbult ralph.utbult at abf.se
Mon Dec 18 16:04:34 CET 2006

I run mailman with Postfix. Have MTA='Postfix' and have run check_perm a
number of times, with -f
How do I tweak the mail server (a.k..a Postfix) to run the script as
group "mail"?

Ralph

    "/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post mailman". Command output: Group
    mismatch error.  Mailman expected the mail wrapper script to be
executed as
    group "mail", but the system's mail server executed the mail script
as
    group "mailman".  Try tweaking the mail server to run the script as
group
    "mail", or re-run configure,  providing the command line option
    `--with-mail-gid=mailman'.