[Mailman-Users] Basic Question, I want only the admin to be able to send emails to the list

Jed Herzog jed at outliersolutions.com
Wed Dec 20 23:05:17 CET 2006

Hello List,

I have what I hope is a very basic question.  I am setting up a list
using Mailman for the first time.  I want only the list admin to be
able to send emails to the list.  I know I can set all the
subscribers to be moderated but then the admin could be swamped with
requests to send email that they will never want to send.  Can I set
up mailman to deny subscribers the right to send email to the list?

Thank you in advance,
Jed Herzog