[Mailman-Users] mailman not archiving

Anne Hammond hammond at txcorp.com
Fri Dec 22 23:23:55 CET 2006

I moved a mailing list from another host.

First on the target host, created a similar list, then used
add_members -f {from list_members on old host} list name.

Then I tarred the archives from the old host,
        mv'd /var/lib/mailman/archives/private/list to list.save
        untarred the archives into the same list name

The top level directory is
drwxrwsr-x   36 apache  mailman 4096 Dec 22 11:51 list-users

The next level down is owned by mailman.mailman.

In the web interface, the archiving option is set to yes.

How can I troubleshoot?  I've read the FAQ but didn't find a
recipe for migrating to another host (perhaps I should write it :)

Thanks in advance.

Anne

Anne M. Hammond - Systems / Network Administration - Tech-X Corp
                   hammond_at_txcorp.com 720-974-1840