[Mailman-Users] mailman not archiving

Anne Hammond hammond at txcorp.com
Sat Dec 23 04:36:02 CET 2006

The two messages are in
/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/vorpal-users.mbox.

Now here is the problem.  I thought this list was created today, but
it turns out that it was created  9.May.2006.  There are 9 messages
in vorpal-users.mbox that were there before, with the 2 from today
at the end.

The 9 earlier messages are not in the archives.  They don't need
to be.

Can I hand edit this file and maybe run a cleanarch?

Anne M. Hammond - Systems / Network Administration - Tech-X Corp
                   hammond_at_txcorp.com 720-974-1840