[Mailman-Users] BoundaryError: No terminating boundary and no trailing empty line

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Dec 27 05:23:47 CET 2006

At 12:21 PM +0900 12/27/06, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>  For future reference, the folks (not me! I show up when I feel like
>  it) who monitor this list are knowledgeable and conscientious, in the
>  extreme, and it is *very* rare that posts get dropped on the floor.
>  Typical response times are in the range 30 minutes to 36 hours,
>  depending on random factors.

This is the day after Christmas.  Any time anyone is posting to any
mailing list for the two to three week period of time starting a few
days before Christmas and ending a few days after the first of
January, it's going to be slow.  During these times, people who post
to the list can count on replies taking a lot longer to be posted.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.