[Mailman-Users] Mailman-Users Digest, Vol 34, Issue 67

AMBROSE CHRISTOPHER ambrose_christopher at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 20:43:53 CET 2006

I am, since talking to you developing errors galore in
my system, with same boundry messages and it has
serious effect not just some undirected emails and is
getting worse. I will take care of but the time jibes
with when i visited you guys,it looks to be some sort
of protected streaming messages that attach to other
folders, and I can actually see things in my
directories that are new but larger than this thing
appeared to be when i first saw it.I think its a bug.
and i think your place where came from,and i think it
duplicates files creating situation to prompt some
user action it needs and your file just hidden. one
other thing it mentions bios exploit, thought bios
safe like real safe? If you watch assoc. list in exe.
can see more files if wait an hour.anyway if fixed
disregard ,if not gl.  P>S it also says tony zhang.
you guys dont sound chinese  but fyi.