[Mailman-Users] cron logrotate error

Benjamin Melançon pwgdarchive at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 08:01:38 CET 2006

Hello Mailman experts,

Here's a nice, low-key, thoroughly unimportant error (I hope).

It's caused because /var/lib/texmf doesn't exist (although we have
more files than anyone could want in /usr/share/texmf).  Does anyone
know offhand the proper resolution?

This is on CentOS  (red hat enterprise 4) with an rpm-installed
Mailman and with Webmin.

Here's the full issue with cron:

 /etc/cron.daily/logrotate:

 error: error running shared postrotate script for
/var/log/mailman/bounce /var/log/mailman/digest /var/log/mailman/error
/var/log/mailman/post /var/log/mailman/smtp
/var/log/mailman/smtp-failure /var/log/mailman/qrunner
/var/log/mailman/locks /var/log/mailman/fromusenet
/var/log/mailman/subscribe /var/log/mailman/vette
 /etc/cron.daily/tetex.cron:

error: lstat() of directory /var/lib/texmf failed: No such file or directory

Thank you very much,

ben

Agaric Design Collective
Open Source Web Development