[Mailman-Users] Emails delaying

Hala Al Haddad hala at orientplanet.com
Wed Feb 1 12:57:54 CET 2006

Hi,

I am using the mailman software through our web hosting  orientplanet.info which we got from Livehost.net.

Since 3  months we are suffering a problem which we didn’t know yet what is it, the server went suddenly to the high load indicator and the server staff kept all out emails on halt.

Since that day we were not able to use the mailing list normal as we did for more than 8 months.

If we are sending to 4 of our mailing list now, the server is hanging up although we have a 500 MB account. All our emails is delaying, its taking 12 hours to reach to some of the  subscribers.

Kindly advise.

Hala Al Haddad
Orient Planet PR & Marketing Communications
PO Box 23345, Dubai UAE
Tel: +971 4 3988901
Fax: +971 4 3988941
Email: hala at orientplanet.com