[Mailman-Users] confused about how to use fix url

Thomas Waters thomaswaters at mac.com
Sat Feb 4 22:11:10 CET 2006

I need some help understanding the use of fix url.  I see that I need
to use it with withlist, but past that, I'm confused.

Upgraded the hardware for our server, and in trying to move
everything to it my lists aren't working.  I can create a new list,
and it works, but the migrated lists won't function.  In the web page
UI, the links to the archives show the wrong URL.

I have read everything in the server (man and help) about withlist
and fix url, and still confused.

Thomas Waters
Director of Information and Communication Services
waterstc at pitt.edu