[Mailman-Users] Exchange and attachment

Xueshan Feng sfeng at stanford.edu
Sun Feb 5 00:52:11 CET 2006

On Dec 15, 2005, at 6:52 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> Susan Feng wrote:
>>
>> We are having similar problem with mailman 2.1.6 version. Exchange
>> users
>> receive their email "body as attachment". Other email clients are
>> fine.
>
> Do you have a msg_header and/or msg_footer defined for the list?
>
> See
> <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.039.htp>

Hey Mark,

Sorry to take some time to get to this. It just so happened that our
majordomo  converting script left a blank line in the footer by
default, which caused the problem for exchange users.
Removing that line and turning off content filter fix the problem.

Thanks!

Susan

Shared Services, ITSS
Stanford University, CA 94305-3090