[Mailman-Users] set mailman default for nonmember_rejection_notice

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Tue Feb 7 18:23:07 CET 2006

That is good to know. Is the Mailman/Handlers/Moderate.py file
overwritten in an upgrade? I recently changed all lists using withlist
to use specific text for rejected non-member messages. If I modify the
Moderate.py file, that should take care of all new lists, unless a list
owner chooses to modify their list.

Christopher Adams