[Mailman-Users] Privacy Options > Sender Filters > non-member filters

Tue Feb 7 21:58:01 CET 2006

I have googled to no avail, and find nothing in the docs...

Is it possible to reference a one-address-per-line text file for this
filter?

I have 8 lists, and all need to reference the same list of addresses as
a 'whitelist', so that only those non-members are allowed to post. As it
is now, I have to edit each list separately. I'd like to simply
reference a plain text file, that I would thenonly have to edit once.

Any way to do this?

--

Best regards,

Charles