[Mailman-Users] 500 Internal Server Error with edithtml (butnotadmin, admindb and the rest)

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Feb 7 21:59:26 CET 2006

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>Look in Mailman's error log although there might be nothing there. If
>there is nothing, try running the edithtml cgi-bin wrapper from the
>shell with the command.
>
>path/to/edithtml
>
>The expected output is some html including
>
><h2>List name is required.</h2>

Actually, I just tried to go to
<http://www.mission2007.org/mailman/edithtml> and
<http://www.mission2007.org/mailman/edithtml/traffic>. The former
gives me the "List name is required." response as expected. Only the
latter gives the server error, so in this case I expect that there
will be something meaningful in Mailman's error log.