[Mailman-Users] error log - Failed before cPickle:

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Feb 12 04:24:21 CET 2006

>Susan Feng wrote:
>>I noticed the following messages in mailman error log every time when a
>>list is accessed, for example:
>>Feb 09 09:49:38 2006 (13810) Failed before cPickle:
>>Feb 09 09:50:38 2006 (13813) Failed before cPickle:

The more I look at this, the more it looks like a 'debugging' entry
that someone may have added in the definition of __save() in your
version of Mailman/MailList.py. Even if that is the case, that still
leaves the questions "what is the exact circumstance the causes it?"
and "who put it there and why?".