[Mailman-Users] how to move mail list

Jason Novotny novotny at aei.mpg.de
Mon Feb 13 03:15:54 CET 2006

Hi,

    Pardon me if this has been asked numerous times before, it might be
a good FAQ entry--
We have an older version of Mailman 2.0.13 with 3 mail lists on it
located on a server in Europe that we wish to transfer over to Mailman
2.1.7 that I just installed in San Diego. I found some mention of a
script "move_list" on the webpage, but it's not in my bin directory
after I did a make install. Can someone please help me with the
necessary steps I need to perform, to move the old mail lists to our new
server?

    Thanks in advance, Jason