[Mailman-Users] Virtusertable with 2.1.7

Mel Sojka kd5de at nwla.com
Tue Feb 14 18:41:36 CET 2006

Folks I upgraded from 2.0.8 to 2.1.7 and now getting some sendmail
returns that seem to point to the virtusertable. With the 10 aliases in
2.1.7 what exactly needs to go in the virtusertable to male sendmail
happy. The FAQ wizard caries me to 2.0 releases.

            Yhanks Mel

--
System Janitor/Network Plumber http://www.nwla.com
Linux User #25446    Linux 2.6.15