[Mailman-Users] Problem with Digest containing accentedletters

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Feb 14 20:07:06 CET 2006

Pierrox wrote:

>I could try that indeed, but I have a question first: if I add these lines
>into my mm_cfg.py, will it affect only the new lists, or will the existing
>list be modified too ?

The language table doesn't affect the list per se. It specifies the
description and character set corresponding to the various language
codes, so you can change the character set corresponding to 'en' and
it will affect anything and everything that's language 'en', and
likewise if you change it back.