[Mailman-Users] GMane?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Feb 17 19:17:28 CET 2006

Just to try to clear the record here. I noticed in a roughly 24 hour
period beginning yesterday morning and ending this morning, there were
delays of many hours in delivering my email copies of my posts and
some other posts.

These delays were between bag.python.org and servers named
smtp-*.xs4all.nl (which is I think where python.org is hosted). So
missing posts, posts out of sequence etc. from approximately noon GMT
on FEB 16 to about noon GMT on Feb 17 appear to be due to an outgoing
mail issue at xs4all.nl and not due to anyone's particular method of
reading them (unless you read the pipermail archive which I think has
been current throughout).