[Mailman-Users] From address format question

Jonathan Larsen larsenj at sosstaffing.com
Tue Feb 21 19:45:14 CET 2006

Why is it that in outlook, when I get an email from mail man that it puts;
listname-bounces at hostname.com on behalf of ME [myemail at hostname.com]

Shouldn't it just be the listname?  Or if this is normal can someone explain
it to me.  I've been left with this duty of figuring out every odd and end
of mailman to tell my managers and they don't like the fact that it does
this.  Not that it matters to any of you but. ya.. hah anyways, any help is
much appreciated.

"If i was a rabbit, i would ROLL... ROLL!!!!!"

                                    -Kompressor

Jonathan Larsen

The Awesome I.S. Dept

Questions? mail us  <mailto:pc at sosstaffing.com> mailto:pc at sosstaffing.com