[Mailman-Users] Goodmail spells doom for mailing lists?

Jonathan Dill jonathan at nerds.net
Fri Feb 24 22:47:41 CET 2006

Thanks, I just found this article, which is interesting reading...  If
anybody has other relevant links, please let me know, I may put a page
on my web page or at least bookmark them in my furl.net bookmarks.

http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/topnews/wpn-60-20060208WhitelistStaysAOLsGoodmailDance.html