[Mailman-Users] Integrating htdig

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Feb 27 18:55:38 CET 2006

Dragon wrote:

>What is the expected time frame for release of Mailman 3?

As with most volunteer based projects, "when it's ready". I know that's
not a satisfactory answer, but with a project of this nature that's
anything farther out than 'imminent', that's the best we can do. Any
attempt to be more precise is likely to be wrong in one direction or
the other.

Start at http://mailman.sourceforge.net/devs.html