[Mailman-Users] Msg Delivery Problem
webdev90 at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 1 15:47:30 CET 2006
I am a new user here and this is the first time that I use mailman as
mailing list solution.
I have a dedicated server on a German ISP (Strato) and mailman was
preinstalled on my system.
I just made settings for users and status of service as described below.
- I have Plesk 7.5 on a Suse 9.3
- Mail man was activated direct on Plesk interface. I do not installed
- When I create a list, list owner gets a notification msg.
- When I add a user, this new user gets welcome msg.
- Users would login direct web interface for mailman and can do any action
- BUT when a user sends a msg to the list THERE IS NOT MSG DELIVERED TO THE
- There is also no information list admin for any action.
Is that a configuration problem, or general what is the problem and what can
I do now?
More information about the Mailman-Users