[Mailman-Users] falling back to login screen (repeat)

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Jan 4 06:14:05 CET 2006

M. Onur ERGiN wrote:

>nah, nothing works. I've checked all off the binaries in bin's and sbin's. Also tryed the cookie modules of the web server and verified that they work.
>
>From this point, would you have some recommendations? should I reinstall mailman? or should I start with trying reinstalling web server?

In a recent thread
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2005-November/047677.html>
this problem was caused a personal firewall on the affected computer.
In your case, perhaps some more global, network firewall or proxy is
involved.

Also, I know you said you saw FAQ 4.45, but since there were httpd
changes, I would look at these very carefully to see if some redirect
or other httpd change may be losing post data or cookies.