[Mailman-Users] Spamassassin/Mailman - filter messages tolist-owners

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Wed Jan 4 19:49:24 CET 2006

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> Messages to the -request address will not be filtered, but spam to this
> address is normally just returned to the sender with an error message,
> not forwarded to an owner/moderator.

Except spam often has a forged sender address, so sending an error to this
address is usless at best, at worst part of a DDOS attack on the poor guy
who's address is forged.

I would be interested in this as a way of preventing mailman from replying
to anything that might be spam, so the ability to filter the -request
addresses would be a good idea.